At Paradise Cove, you are part of our family.
Guests enter through the portico and are greeted in our main lobby by genuine, friendly, professional staff. Sitting rooms offer comfort and a focal point to discuss island activities, dinner reservations and your individual interests and itinerary requests.
From the back side of our lobby, an open-air terrace leads into our garden oasis, the center of Paradise Cove, where an oversized pool with two open-air Jacuzzis are surrounded by palm trees and fragrant gardens. Our four main villas encircle the pool and every suite has a private terrace facing the pool and garden.
Above the pool, a secluded green features a croquet court, a playground for the young, and a barbecue area. And in the Jasmine Villa, Paradise Cove boasts a fitness center with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance training equipment for exercise enthusiasts.
Just 500 yards from Paradise Cove’s front door, The Cove, one of Anguilla’s most natural and pristine beaches awaits. And right behind our hotel, the green of Temenos Championship Golf Course awaits.
All of our suites provide spacious, comfortably appointed private living areas, private bathtub and shower, private terrace, and kitchen or kitchenettes.
As a special service to our guests, we can stock the suite’s kitchen with groceries, wines, fruits and other requested items — so that upon arrival, our guests are immediately comfortable and relaxed knowing their needs are being met.
Standard features in each suite include direct dial telephones with voice mail, cable TV, kitchens, individually controlled air-conditioning. Hair dryers, ceiling fans, fully screened patio and windows, iron/ironing boards, clock/radio and a safe.
Paradise Cove offers several suite:
- Our flagship accommodations — Paradise Cove offers three penthouse suites on the top floor of our Jasmine Villa. Glorious views of the pool, sea and neighboring islands are seen from the oversized balcony built for private relaxation and in-room al fresco dining
- The penthouse suites feature 17,500 feet of living space, designed and decorated to be both luxurious and romantic in character
- The living room features wide-screen cable television, a spacious living area, and fully equipped kitchen
- Mahogany and marble oversized bathrooms feature Jacuzzis, separate shower, “his” and “her” basins, luxurious towels, complimentary toiletries
- A separate king bedroom designed to offer a romantic atmosphere with fine upholstery, fabrics and television.